01st Filmeria International Short Film Festival Pune
WELCOME to New Emerging Global platform for Film & Media.
PUNE'S BIGGEST COMPETITIVE FILM FESTIVAL
This form only for Short Documentary, Short Fiction, Short Animation
Ad Film, Web Series, CoVid/Lockdown film, Music Video,
Mobile Film & Screenplay
# Eligibility Regulations:
1. All films / documentaries shot on film or Video (Analog / Digital format) between January
2018 to 2020 within a running duration of 30 seconds to 30 minutes are eligible for the festival.
2. Entries of all films / documentaries (hereafter collectively called Films) shall be accepted only
in DVD/BLURAY format OR Online screener. After nomination please send 2 BLURAY
without watermark and any Advertisement OR Online screener.
3. There shall be seven categories in the festival: short fiction film, documentary short film,
animation short film, mobile short film, web series and CoVid/Lockdown Film.
A- To be eligible for short film category competition section, a film must be less than 30
minutes in duration
B- Documentary competition section must not exceed duration of more than 30 minutes
C- Animation competition section must not exceed duration of more than 30 minutes
D- Web Series (each episode) and Mobile film competition section must not exceed
duration of more than 30 minutes
E- Ad film competition section must not exceed duration of more than 10 minutes
4. If a film is not eligible to be entered in any category (short fiction film, animation film,
documentary film, ad film, web series and mobile film) will be eligible for Critic Film and non
5. If language of the film is other than English, it must be dubbed or sub-titled in English.
6. Films may be entered by any organization, agency, individual producer or director.
7. Selection of films / videos for FISFFP 2021 will be done by a committee whose decision will
be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely
to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sect or is
likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
8. A complete screening schedule of selected films shall be put up on the festival website: around
April 14, 2020. (Its fixed date for every year)
9. Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs/BLURAYs/DCP’s related documents,
photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be
borne by the applicant.
10. FISFFP 2021 would be allowed to use all photographs and publicity materials received along
with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
11. Student / Diploma films / videos cannot be considered as Director's First film.
12. Censorship will not be applicable to any films / videos entered in the festival.
13. The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen (maximum 5 screening) in different
cities of India on non-commercial basis.
14. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be
shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during the festival period.
15. Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be
16. DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained
after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any
physical / quality defects.
17. Prize and certificate will be awarded to the director (s) or producer(s) of the film. For any
duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy, will be covered by the
recipient, not the Festival organizers.
18. All shortlisted entries will receive a certificate. (Cost of certificate production and courier
charges will be covered by the submitter or Director or producer, if you are coming in FISFFP
please collect, your participation certificate in special programme for certificate distribution
during the festival, there will be no charges.)
19. Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
20. Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn
under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
21. The Festival proposes to have a maximum of 5 screenings per film as per FIAPF Regulations
for non-competitive festivals and competitive specialized festivals, which allow for a maximum
of 5 screenings per film.
22. DVD’s or Online Preview link for Selection
DVD’s or online preview links of films may also be sent for purposes of selection
(selection committee of 01st FISFFP) only so as to reach the Festival Director not later
than 18th April 2020. DVD’s may also be sent through diplomatic channels. Or send
online preview link with secure password.
23. Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
24. There will be separate awards for Ad Film, Web Series and Mobile film competition section.
For Web Series - Top three web series
For Mobile film - Top three films
For Ad film - Top three ad films
For Music Video - Top three Music Videos
For Screenplay - Top three Screenplays
24. Decisions of the Festival Authorities regarding all matters not expressly provided for in these
regulations or which require interpretation of the clauses mentioned above shall be final and
binding on all parties.
FILM ENTRIES HAS TO BE SENT THROUGH POST/CURRIER
AT THE FESTIVAL OFFICE or
SEND BY EMAIL SUBMISSION FORM with ONLINE SCREENER
Please send your film entry on this Festival Office
Filmjobs Technologies – FISFFP
Shop 5, Wadeshwar sadan
Wadgaonsheri, near Bollywood Theatre
Pune – 411014
Mob: +91 9209071585
SOME CLARIFICATION/IMPORTANT NOTE: -
PROCESS OF SUBMITTING THE FILM:
You can choose any one option for film/screenplay etc. submission:-
1. Submit your film online through filmfreeway, withoutabox, etc. for morehttp://filmjobs.in/entryform.html
2. Submit your film with entry form (Do sign on last page of the form, scan/take photo and
attached in email), online screener with password and check points details from below.
Pay fee online and send us the proof at – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Send your film by Post/Courier with entry form, 2 DVD and cheque/DD of the fee at
WAYS OF PAYING FEE:
You can transfer entry fee in our account mentioned at first page in submission form or deposit
fee cash in FISFFP account and send us deposit/transfer proof (with transfer date, place, account
name and bank name) for verification at email@example.com
We accept YouTube link, Vimeo link, we transfer etc. for screener/pre
We accept film released on YouTube.
FISFFP accept released film between last year September to Current
year November and unreleased films also.
We accept ALL FORMATS, ALL GENRES, ALL LANGUAGES, Upto 30 Min.
DURATIONS* ARE ACCEPTED FROM ALL CONTINENTS.
Following points may please be noted/checked before submission/sending the entry:
1. Complete entry form with signature
2. 2 DVD’s of the film or Online screener link with password
3. Synopsis of the Film -150 words and 20 words both
4. About Director (Bio Data)-150 words
5. Entry fee
6. Photograph of Director of film
7. Still photographs of film (minimum two)
8. Production still (minimum two)
9. Poster (if any)
10. Censorship (if you have censorship certificate from Govt. of India, please attach)
11. A customs invoice (mostly for those film makers who are sending the film/s from out of
India) should be included in this consignment, which should be clearly marked:
'FESTIVAL MATERIAL - CULTURAL VALUE'.
NOTE: Festival office will confirm delivery of parcels, which are included in your confirmation email.
Please send the above material by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are sending your film by post please send only form & DVD with fee proof.
AWARDS FOR SHORT FICTION FILM CATEGORY:
1. BEST SHORT FILM
2. BEST SCRIPT
3. BEST DIRECTOR
4. BEST EDITOR
5. BEST CINEMATOGRAPHER
6. BEST SOUND EDITOR
7. BEST ACTOR IN LEADING ROLE
8. BEST ACTRESS IN LEADING ROLE
9. BEST COVID/LOCKDOWN FILM
10. SPECIAL JURY MENTION
OTHER AWARDS (Will be eligible if minimum 5 films received in one category)
BELOW AWARDS DEPENDS ON ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
11. BEST POLITICAL FILM
12. BEST SPORTS FILM
13. BEST WOMEN FILM
14. BEST CHILDREN FILM
15. BEST WILDLIFE FILM
16. BEST WAR AND PEACE FILM
17. BEST COMEDY FILM
18. BEST ROMANTIC FILM
19. BEST HORROR FILM
20. BEST CURRENT ISSUE FILM
20 to 22. BEST FILM FROM EACH CONTINENT (LIKE ASIA, EUROPE,
FOR SHORT DOCUMENTARY – TOP THREE AND SPECIAL JURY MENTION
FOR SHORT ANIMATION – TOP THREE AND SPECIAL JURY MENTION
FOR WEB SERIES - TOP THREE WEB SERIES AND SPECIAL JURY MENTION
FOR MOBILE FILM - TOP THREE FILMS AND SPECIAL JURY MENTION
FOR COVID/LOCKDOWN FILM - TOP THREE FILMS AND SPECIAL JURY
SAVE THE NATURE-SAVE YOURSELF